I have a bigger documentation of this project. Please note that this is just an overview, if you would like to see more, please let me know.
As B2B and B2C type company we've been looking at how to improve our B2B platform.
- Create a centralised and automated design system that will support 12+ casino brands
- Make the system scalable and ready for future updates
- Build a pipeline between - design and development
- Start a design thinking across the company
I worked on interaction design of the platform for over four years. I knew every aspect and every screen.
I was a go-to person when colleges have been trying to find something or add or remove a feature. I took a part in countless projects and I’ve been working with Product Managers, UX Researchers and Marketing.
Our framework was a complex system. It was possible to top-up and withdraw the money. The complexity was like a bank app but with even more features like games and gamification on the top of that.
Sketch file itself had over 250 unique screen plus Variants and messages. To work in such an environment, I developed procedures, workflows and commits.
Platform hosted 12 casino brands = 12 separate templates, but with my system of the master template we’ve never touched all templates, just the master file.
I worked with the Head of Front End Development. We’ve created a custom Sketch plugin that could export the whole template in one go. Colours, Fonts, Assets.
I created slingo.com master template. All templates were auto-populated (via plugin) with the features that I’ve added to Slingo.
1. I established strict text styles and colour hierarchy. I decluttered CSS styles by reducing the number of styles from 140(before) to 40.
2. I crated dark and light modes as some brands had dark backgrounds some bright.
3. I built a custom design-lingo inside the sketch file.
That way, patterns could be easily created by other designers. The design elements were easy to set up and understand for everyone. From designers to QA.
4. I created a set of generic icons. But I left a window for other designers to create their own sets.
Example from our guidelines “How to make icons"
Icons In Bright And Dark-Mode
5. I created a customizable entry form fields. That could be themed when needed.
6. Guidelines for other designers were integral part of our process. I created a main document with all rules and measures.
7. The template was a single build. Fully responsive.
8. UX has been changed from the past version.
- Design system and framework was a big success from the business perspective. We've been able to improve our loading times by four times.
- Users were very happy as the access to our products has been a lot faster.
- With the new system we could build a new casino brand from scratch in just one week.
- System was a substantial asset in the company portfolio.
Design for the AA computer game product
I designed a line of products for the internet competitions.
Older works +5 years
I led a design system and a platform for online casino products.
I’ve researched and designed gamification features
A green-field project about lotteries. I tested and created a product
My task was to create UX and UI for free to play product
More Projects and Samples Avalible Upon Request
+6 years old works
GUI design, animations and art for company’s flagship product
I was Art Directing creation of skins for company’s instant win games
+10 years old projects
Game UI And UX
New product line design and service
New product line design and service
Areas Of Interest
Some Animations For The US Based Companies
free font for all
As an experiment I had created a freeware font for all designers
MY Art &
My Art and Hobby
Copyright 2024 - Adam Jedrzejewski - All Rights reserved.
All product names, logos, and brands are the property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement. Adam Jedrzejewski - London-based product designer portfolio. Available for short and long-term contracts.