I do have big documentation of this project but I will not share it here. This is an overview, if you want to know more, please let me know.
As B2B focused company we've been looking how to improve our B2B platform.
- Create a centralised and automated design system that will support 12+ casino brands
- Make the system scalable and ready for future updates
- Build a pipeline between - design and development
- Start a design thinking across the company
I worked with the Head of Front End Development. We’ve created a custom Sketch plugin that could export the whole template in one go. Colours, Fonts, Assets.
I created slingo.com master template. All templates were auto-populated (via plugin) with the features that I’ve added to Slingo.
1. I established strict text styles and colour hierarchy. I decluttered CSS styles by reducing the number of styles from 140 to 40.
2. I crated dark and light modes as some brands had dark backgrounds some bright.
3. I built a custom design-lingo inside the sketch file.
That way, patterns could be easily created by other designers. The design elements were easy to set up and understand for everyone. From designers to QA.
4. I created a set of generic icons. But I left a window for other designers to create their own sets.
5. I created a customizable entry form fields. That could be themed when needed.
6. Guidelines for other designers were integral part of our process. I created a main document with all rules and measures.
7. The template was a single build. Fully responsive.
8. UX has been changed from the past version.
8.1. I conducted user lap tests. Three iterations: 9 samples each
- Design system and framework was a big success from the business perspective. We've been able to improve our loading times by four times.
- Users were very happy as the access to our products has been a lot faster.
- With the new system we ware able to build a new casino brand from scratch in just one week.
- System was a substantial asset in the company portfolio.
Most Recent Works
I created a design system and been taking care of the company’s 12 brands and products.
I started design thinking processes across the company by designing gamification as a big team
I created a new product line for a lottery players and soft gamblers.
A bit older and ancient samples. If you would like to see some more in a specific area, please let me know and I will send you a link
Making Of The Lottery Syndicates
HTML 5 GAME
Client Side,Game Project
Visual Design & UX
Game Art For a Gambling
Instant Win Games Assets
And Website Visual Design
Artwork For a Company’s
Art & UX
iOS App For Brainstorming
The App For Cessna Style
For The US Based Companies
MY Art &
My Art and Hobby
Adam Jedrzejewski - London based product designer portfolio. Available for a short and a long-term contracts.
Copyright 2020 - Adam Jedrzejewski - All Rights reserved.
All product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners.All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only.Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement.